Dare to be great!
To inspire each person who enters our doors to find a calling that will change the world and make it a better place.
1. We believe each child has a gift that can change the world in a profound way.
2. We believe in a closely connected family of lifelong learners.
3. We believe in learning to learn, learning to do, and learning to be be.
4. We believe in economic, political, and religious freedom.
Our Educational Philosophy
We believe clear thinking leads to good decisions, good decisions lead to the right habits, the right habits lead to character and character becomes destiny.
We promise, through Socratic guiding and experiential learning, you and your child will:
- Begin a Hero's Journey
- Learn to be curious, become an independent learner, and love life-long learning
- Discover your most precious gifts, along with the dedication it takes to develop real talent
- Understand the importance of a strong character
- Cherish the arts, the wonders of the physical world, and the mystery of life
- Treasure economic, political, and religious freedom